This is something that has made me sit up and take note.
What you'll learn
Are we at risk of suffering from compassion fatigue? How do we deal with day-to-day stress at work?
The brain’s limbic system involves our motivation, emotion, learning and memory. In this webinar Dr McIntosh guides us through the limbic system and explores how it can aid our wellbeing at work. Dr McIntosh will be leading the first of our specialist webinars.
You can still purchase a recording of her other two webinars, ‘Vicarious Trauma: avoid reliving your client’s experience’ and ‘Transference & Counter Transference: learning from the “Aha!” moments’ on this website.
- To understand the importance of the limbic system in relation to stress
- To discuss the relationship between the limbic system and early attachment
- To explore the importance of the limbic system to assist you respond rather than react
- To discuss how looking after your limbic system can assist you in your work
This webinar is suitable for professionals of various disciplines working with Deaf people.
- This qualifies for 2 structured points
This qualifies for .2 CEU
Purchase this training
What users are saying about this training
"This is something that has made me sit up and take note."
"Certainly given me a useful toolkit for the future"
"Thanks that was great to listen to. I am going to go away and cogitate (and exercise!)"
What users are saying about Linguistpd training
"An excellent way of keeping up to date & gaining cpd points."
"Really pleased with the webinars, intend to carry on 'attending' in fact am booked in..."
"Really enjoyed my first webinar, thank you!"